The extent of my knowledge of flash mobs is what I see in mobile phone TV commercials. So when I saw this video of an actual flash mob in progress, AND it was about recycling, I was more than impressed. Watch the video. And the next time you walk past a recycling bin, think about using it.
- Alaska Airlines Behavior Change Cleaning Products Coffee composting consumerism convenience conversion factors data disposable Event Recycling food waste green Legislation Litter metrics No nonsense NYC packaging plastic plastic bag recyclability Recycling recycling laws redeemables residential Reusable San Francisco Seattle Success Stories take-back programs The Rubbish Diet trash Trash Diary Waste Minimization Waste Reduction Zero Waste
- RT @RTSBulk: RTS is proud to service @PrincipeNewYork. We love their famous prosciutto too! #recycling #NYC https://t.co/PKzAeN0JwG 1 year ago
- RT @RTSBulk: RTS helps Jeff and his team at @WeWork Williamsburg to create a waste management plan for their new spot! @WeWorkNY https://t.… 1 year ago
- RT @RTSBulk: Check out our new #recycling bins! Ready to be put to use. #RTS #zerowaste #blue #hampers #innovation https://t.co/tvziOg0cpH 1 year ago
- RT @RTSBulk: #RTS Dir of Sustainability @AmyMarpman joins The #Marfan Foundation to ring the @Nasdaq closing bell. @MarfanFdn https://t.co/… 1 year ago
- RT @TransportNation: The de Blasio administration will propose a rule requiring about 350 businesses to compost their food scraps: http://t… 2 years ago